Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Strolls

A lovely Spring day here, perfect for a stroll downtown and some snaps of one of my favourite features of Corvallis - gardens. I took so many photos today that I'm going to split them into a few posts to save your attention spans (you can take a break in between to check for the latest Osama v Obama news). First, the walk downtown. We live about 15 blocks west of the downtown area, and I love it how those 15 blocks pretty much all look like this:

One of my favourite Corvallis houses 

Gardening on the nature strip seems to be the done thing here - most nature strips around here are planted with flowers, or raised beds filled with herbs or vegetables.  

Once again, I love it that you can walk down streets like this and suddenly see train tracks in amongst all the greenery. Also, look at that freaking blue sky!

HELLO FRIEND!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment