Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Rabbit Food

In case you were beginning to worry about my health, please find below evidence that we aren't eating Reese's Peanut Butter Cups smothered with Cool Whip with a side of melted cheese-drenched hash browns for every meal (ok, so maybe every second meal). There is a ton of tasty and healthy food available in Corvallis, and now that we have a kitchen, some of it is made by me!

Delicious (and cheap, SO cheap) vegie bento for lunch from Shogun Bowl, which is, blessedly, a five minute walk from our apartment


I've got vegetarian chilli on the stove for dinner tonight.

I'm eating slow carb/paleo as much as possible on quieter days to make up for the many meals of wild indulgence we have when we're travelling or eating out. A three-day, three-state roadtrip this weekend (including a baseball game and two Bright Eyes shows) will be white food/dessert/beer city, so I'm attempting to earn some health points while I can. Oh, and tomorrow is Wednesday, which means... Shari's pie night! I won't be repeating last week's thickshake mistake, but when it comes to the pie I won't be holding back! Which varieties will we try this time, I wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment