Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Well, I'm back in Corvallis. Seasons are almost a little startling here - I was gone for seven days, and upon my return I found that the already decidedly green town is even more leafy than before. Go Spring! Or Summer, as I guess the case now is. The trees outside my window are almost unrecognisable, they became a completely different shade of green while I was away.

It is a bittersweet homecoming for me because we're actually leaving Corvallis for good on Friday. I'm not sure that it has entirely sunk in yet, but I am making sure to fit in some of my favourite Corvallis activities while I still can.

Some much needed greenery and tofu from Cafe Yumm

Dutch Bros and a good book

Yoghurt Extreme - this time I opted for the sugar free yoghurt with fresh fruit (if only because I expect this won't be the only Yoghurt Extreme visit this week).

No comments:

Post a Comment